Gentlemen of Leisure

Gentlemen of Leisure (http://www.gentlemen-of-leisure.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off-Topic Discussion (http://www.gentlemen-of-leisure.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Puzzle & Dragons up almost 1000% (http://www.gentlemen-of-leisure.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49986)

Gogan 09-30-2013 10:36 AM

Last day of Poring and Godfest tonight!

I've been chaining Poring all weekend and am almost finished. Max skilled my two Sirens, Gigas, Lilith, and Fairlion. I'm one away from Cu Chulainn and Vampire. And I have about 30 each saved for Valk and Berserk, if/when I ever get them.

Kz 09-30-2013 11:52 AM

max on my siren / vamp / gigas / lilith / valk. 1 away on fairlion, have 15 saved for berserk and 30 for cu chu. saving them for when i can upgrade them tho so i dont waste all that exp.

and ill be around to listen to u guys fail or pwn godfest tonight on vent.

Fusa 09-30-2013 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kz (Post 85063)
and ill be around to listen to u guys fail or pwn cryfest tonight on vent.

This looks a little better

Blake 10-01-2013 05:16 AM

Quote:

puzzle & dragons will soon update to version 6.0.2. With this update, we are introducing the exciting new awoken skills system.

This guide will help explain how the feature works, but please keep in mind, the information will not apply until after the update has been performed. Stay up to date on the facebook page for more information regarding this update.

The awakening system can release a monster’s inner strength with new passive skills. The effects of awoken skills are active whether the monster is a leader or sub, so you can utilize these to further strengthen your teams.

Warning: If you’ve got duplicates of rare and powerful monsters, you may want to hold onto them until after the awakening system is implemented. If you fuse them now, they will not receive the new skills.

Along with the skill awakening system, we are also introducing a new monster with the power to unlock these hidden powers.
omg its coming!!!

Yooxra 10-01-2013 05:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blake (Post 85069)
omg its coming!!!

Thats what he said?

Gogan 10-01-2013 12:15 PM

Quote:

Q2: If an earlier version of a Monster is fused with the Evolved one (ex: Susano into Susano no Mikoto), will a new skill Awaken?
A2: No. Earlier Evolution forms will not Awaken Skills in their higher forms. They must be the same Monster with the same name on the same stage of Evolve Fusion.
I guess I should wait until 6.0 before ulti-evo'ing any more monsters. Not that evo mats are particularly hard to acquire, but it would save quite a bit of time/stones/mats.

I was going to ulti-evo Hades today, but I'd rather not have to ulti-evo my other 4 Hades (sorry Nuch) for awakenings.

6.0 can't come soon enough.

Kz 10-01-2013 04:16 PM

im just happy i got a hades for my horus team now can ulti evo him to dark/light.

Nucholza 10-01-2013 04:35 PM

fuck

Nucholza 10-01-2013 04:36 PM

all

Nucholza 10-01-2013 04:36 PM

of you