Gentlemen of Leisure

Go Back   Gentlemen of Leisure > Public Forums > Off-Topic Discussion

Old 04-30-2009, 12:18 AM
Fuse Member

Lost S5E15: The Variable

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW

This show is getting CRAZY good! All I can say after watching tonight's episode is "WOW".

You can kinda see how the series is going to end. They'll be able to change the past, with flight 815 landing safely in LA, having never crashed on the island and the whole show never having happened. I guess that's the obvious ending, so maybe they'll throw some twist in there for us, as usual.

The story from tonight was just amazing though. I loved every second, and the ending was AWESOME.
Old 04-30-2009, 03:57 PM
Fuse Member

Really sux that Daniel died but the show was great. Seemed like the time travel part and the story they went with this season would be bad but i liked it from the start. The direction they went and now how it's playing out is great. I like how the island is special in a few ways. Time travel, Anubis, and the other things going on within. The others still shrouded in mystery and seeing about the war will be cool. But back to this episode, looking forward to the next couple for sure. Wonder if the bomb story will play out, i'm thinking it won't. Almost seems boring if it plays out like that and nothing ever happened outside of what happened already. But then it's not exactly like nothing ever happen cause what happen did happened but the airplane thing didn't. HERE WE GO AGAIN.

Old 05-01-2009, 01:14 PM
Fuse Member

I'm thinking just the opposite yoox, that you can't change the past. Maybe the bomb always went off, and that's "accident." And we still need to find out what's in the top of the Temple, I'd like to see the Oceanic 7 as the inhabitants of the temple orchestrating the entire progression of events on the show....as elderly losties who have been on the island from 77-present.

And man its pretty crazy how accurate timelooptheory.com has turned out to be.

Unfortunately I already had this exact picture tattooed on my chest, but this shirt is very useful in colder weather.
Old 05-01-2009, 03:05 PM
Fuse Member

Send a message via AIM to rursusferre
I am with DQ. They will male you think they changing something, but they will actually be causing it. Daniel thought he was doing that, and boom played right into his fate. For me the question is still who/what Richard is. That and I think their "temple" will be an alien ship that Richard crashed there. He will be Horus and the stargate sg1 team will show up and kill him.